RuneSonic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RuneSonic

The 2 greatest things, now TOGETHER!!!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum
Latest topics
» Hi people!
Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:13 am by Nayik the Hedgefox

» Attention n00bs!
Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:11 am by Nayik the Hedgefox

» Fishing Skiller is here =)
Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:10 am by Nayik the Hedgefox

» Party music!
Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:54 am by Ruby The Hedgehog

» You have to admit...
Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:55 pm by Nayik the Hedgefox

» Post Funny or cool pics here!
Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:11 pm by Nayik the Hedgefox

» TSIL #4...
Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:37 am by Nayik the Hedgefox

» TSIL #3...
Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:10 pm by Nayik the Hedgefox

» The In-Law Shop
Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:35 pm by Nayik the Hedgefox

Top posters
Nayik the Hedgefox
Father/Mother In-Law Issues Vote_lcapFather/Mother In-Law Issues Voting_barFather/Mother In-Law Issues Vote_rcap 
Ray the Hedgehog
Father/Mother In-Law Issues Vote_lcapFather/Mother In-Law Issues Voting_barFather/Mother In-Law Issues Vote_rcap 
Sage J. Fox
Ruby The Hedgehog
Poll

Father/Mother In-Law Issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage J. Fox
Codeman
Codeman
Sage J. Fox

Male
Number of posts : 22
Character Type : 68
Warnings :
Father/Mother In-Law Issues Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Father/Mother In-Law Issues Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Father/Mother In-Law Issues Empty
PostSubject: Father/Mother In-Law Issues   Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:33 pm

Yeah, we're not moderators of... well, anything. Nayik, you've yet to set this rank to actually do something.
Back to top Go down
Nayik the Hedgefox
Da Masta In Law
Da Masta In Law
Nayik the Hedgefox

Male
Number of posts : 77
Character Type : One million dollars.
Warnings :
Father/Mother In-Law Issues Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Father/Mother In-Law Issues Right_bar_bleue

Motto: : ... What? ... Go away... Really... GET THAT PIECE OF S*** OUTTA MY FACE!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Father/Mother In-Law Issues   Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:13 am

Yor moderaters of anything that goes on. plus you sage will be mod of the mods which will soon come when they decide to arrive here.
Back to top Go down
https://runesonic.forumotion.com
Nayik the Hedgefox
Da Masta In Law
Da Masta In Law
Nayik the Hedgefox

Male
Warnings :

Motto: : ... What? ... Go away... Really... GET THAT PIECE OF S*** OUTTA MY FACE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Father/Mother In-Law Issues   Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:16 am

also, you are the mod of smilies

And yes we can double post, but not triple or above.
Back to top Go down
Nayik the Hedgefox
Da Masta In Law
Da Masta In Law
Nayik the Hedgefox

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Father/Mother In-Law Issues   Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:16 am

1. Basically, the mods are mods of everything until i give you your'e command. The mods are free to do almost whatever until needed in a specific area.

2. read my last post in this topic.

3. that's the best avy i have ever seen in my life!
Back to top Go down
Sage J. Fox
Codeman
Codeman
Sage J. Fox

Male
Number of posts : 22
Character Type : 68
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Father/Mother In-Law Issues   Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:24 am

Well, whatever. It's fixed now. So...

Locked =>
Back to top Go down
Nayik the Hedgefox
Da Masta In Law
Da Masta In Law
Nayik the Hedgefox

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Father/Mother In-Law Issues   Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:29 pm

ok, but before it's locked, i would like to say that anyone in the mod in laws group, (yes, i'm merging them) post a topic about questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father/Mother In-Law Issues   Father/Mother In-Law Issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Father/Mother In-Law Issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneSonic :: Garbage Grounds-
Jump to: